DEBT RELIEF PROGRAM
Make Your Payments More Manageable
Herrin Law has helped thousands of clients get Debt Free. Our Debt Relief program is unique and many of our clients are able to become debt free in 12 to 36 months.
Schedule Your Free 30 Minute Strategy Session Now by calling 469-607-8552. We will be able to talk to you THIS WEEK.
This is not a sales call, the goal is to determine if we can help you. If we don’t believe we can deliver a positive result, then we will tell you. At a minimum you will be able to talk to a Lawyer to figure out what your options are.
How It Works?
- During your first free meeting, we review your financials and determine if you are a good fit for debt settlement.
- If you decide to move forward, we then send a notice of representation and request for debt validation to each of your creditors (that you want us to handle).
- In addition, we come up with a monthly budget to identify how much you can save each month. You then start setting that money aside each month for settlements.
- The moment your creditor receives the letter, they are no longer allowed to contact, harass, or bully you. They must communicate through our office (giving you peace of mind).
- We then begin negotiating with each creditor to settle the debt for less than what is owed. Most of our clients are able to pay anywhere between 40 to 60% of the debt owed. When we negotiate our settlements, we get you the maximum amount of time to pay the settled amount. Usually this allows you to pay the settled amount in 12 to 36 months.
- Since we are a law firm, we are able to do more than traditional debt consolidation companies. The moment you hire a lawyer, you become protected by various consumer protection statutes.
- Often times, creditors will violate consumer laws. When that happens we go on the offensive and file lawsuits against those creditors. The most typical violation we see is where the creditor/debt collector continues to harass you, after you have hired our law firm. Under the Federal Debt Collection Practices Act and Texas Debt Collection Practices Act, we can sue creditors and they may be responsible for up to $2,000 per violation.
- When a violation occurs, our goal is to get a walk-away agreement. This means that the creditor zero’s out the debt, deletes the debt from all of your credit reports, without having to pay a single cent to them.
How You Are Able To Save Money?
Most credit cards/loan companies charge anywhere from 18% to 26% in interest. For many clients, it could take 5 years to pay off their debt on their own.
If you are paying $500 per month, close to 85% of that is likely going to interest instead of the principal.
If you owe $10,000 on a credit card, we work directly with the creditor to negotiate a lower amount. Once we get a settlement from the creditor, you no longer are paying interest, so if we settle the $10,000 debt for $4,500, every payment you make towards the settlement reduces principle.
Why We Are Different From Other Companies
- Most companies are nationwide companies. You have probably heard the ads on radio or seen the television ads. When choosing one of those companies, you are 1 of thousands of clients. In addition, those companies never tell you what you are actually paying them. Their fees are not transparent.
- We are local. You can come visit us at our office or we can accommodate remote meetings as well.
- We are a law firm. This means we have a fiduciary duty to you. In addition, as a law firm we are able to actually hold creditors accountable if they violate consumer statutes. This is the single greatest tool we have to drastically reduce your debt.
- If a creditor files a lawsuit against you, we actually represent you in state court and file an answer. Nationwide debt consolidation companies DON’T do that.
- 90% of our Clients complete our Debt Relief Program (meaning they finish with us, Debt free). Other debt consolidation companies get paid regardless and sign up thousands of new clients per month, meaning they don’t have any incentive for you to complete their program.
- You control your money. Unlike other companies that require you to pay them each month, we have you control your money.
- Our fees are transparent. In addition, we provide affordable payment plans that correspond with how long it is going to take you to complete the settlements. So, if your budget allows you to complete the program in 24 months, we allow you to pay us over that same time period. This gives us an incentive to produce results!
5 Ways to Reduce Your Debt Right Now
That Won’t Cost You a Dime!
“Daniel has created this FREE REPORT to teach you ‘Everything You Need to Know About Debt Relief Program.”
I have the new Free Report ready to go
Just Fill The Form Out Below
Included in this Free Report:
- Best method to pay down your debt to avoid interest and fee
- Tactics to help you save more so you can pay more each month on your Debt
- How to use balance transfers to lower your interest
- Tried and True methods for aggressively paying down your debt!
Your Peace of Mind in 3 Easy Steps
Schedule Your Free,
with a lawyer.
Speak with an Experienced Lawyer
& Get your Questions Answered
by a Legal Expert.
Make an Informed Decision with
Respect to Resolving Your
Recent Results for Clients
We were able to get the vehicle back for the client, have the creditor provide her with clear title and obtained a cash settlement exceeding $60,000, in September 2021
We were able to get the client a loan modification cutting their interest rate in half, saving them over $80,000 in interest. In addition, the Client was able to get over $115,000 in a cash settlement in July 2021
We were able to negotiate with the IRS through an offer in compromise. The IRS accepted our offer of $4,500 to settle the entire balance, saving our client offer $55,000.