No one wants to think about their death. It’s uncomfortable and creates feelings of unease and anxiety. So, most of us put it off.
Reasons People Avoid Getting A Will
– They think they are too young or healthy to need a will.
– They think they don’t have enough assets or debts to justify a will.
– They think their spouse or children will automatically inherit everything without a will.
– They are afraid of the cost or complexity of making a will.
– They are uncomfortable with the idea of death or planning for it.
– They think its going to require an enormous amount of time and effort to create a will.
These reasons may seem valid, but they are based on misconceptions or fears that can be easily overcome.
Benefits of a Will
– You can ensure that your property and possessions go to the people or causes you care about most.
– You can avoid family disputes and legal challenges that may arise if you die without a will.
– You can reduce the taxes and fees that your estate may have to pay.
– You can have peace of mind knowing that you have taken care of your loved ones and your legacy.
Herrin Law Is Ready To Help YOU!
Getting a will is not as difficult or expensive as you may think. At Herrin Law, we don’t do hourly billing and best of all, the on-boarding call where we get the information required takes 10 minutes!
If you don’t have a will yet, then ask yourself why? It is one of the most important documents you can have to protect yourself and your family and will only take approximately 10 to 20 minutes in a single phone call to have all the information we need to get your Will drafted.
If you want more information, you can contact my office at 469-607-8552 and setup a free phone consultation. There will be ZERO pressure to sign up and there is NO CHARGE for the meeting.